"Could not find or load mail class" error while accessing grinder console

"Could not find or load mail class" error while accessing grinder console

Priyanka Tiwari

Hi,

I am getting error message "Could not find or load mail class" while accessing the grinder console by below command :

java -cp "C:\Grinder\lib\grinder.jar" net.console.grinder

Content of startGrinderAgent:
set GRINDERPATH=C:\Grinder
set GRINDERPROPERTIES=C:\Grinder\grinder.properties
set CLASSPATH=%GRINDERPATH%\lib\grinder.jar;%CLASSPATH%
PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin;%PATH%

Content of setGrinderEnv
set GRINDERPATH=C:\Grinder
set GRINDERPROPERTIES=C:\Grinder\grinder.properties
set CLASSPATH=%GRINDERPATH%\lib\grinder.jar;%CLASSPATH%
PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin;%PATH%

Content of grinderconsole.cmv
call C:\Grinder\setGrinderEnv.cmd
java -cp "%CLASSPATH%" net.grinder.Console

Content of grinderagent.cmv
call C:\Grinder\setGrinderEnv.cmd
echo %CLASSPATH%
java -cp "%CLASSPATH%" net.grinder.Grinder %GRINDERPROPERTIES%

Could you please help.

Thanks

Re: "Could not find or load mail class" error while accessing grinder console

Sean Tiley
Hi there,
I believe the command you need to use to start the console is

java net.grinder.Console  - (not net.console.grinder)

Give that a try.
Sean

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 8:21 AM, Priyanka Tiwari <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the answer ,It worked.

I am currently testing aJAVA RMI application which is basically a product by external company. Due to this I can not access the code of the application both for client and server side. We just have the client side .BAT file which helps in invoking the application front end.

Could you please suggest if Grinder can help such situation. Is recording of such application possible.

Thanks
Priyanka