nGrinder

junoyoon

Dear grinder developers.

I'm JunHo Yoon working for NHN cooperation. (the biggest portal in Korea)

We're developing nGrinder 3.0 which extends grinder UI and enables cloud based testing.

We've just finished nGrinder 3.0 (new version) which was completely rewritten.

I believe it was quite reasonable implementation.

Please visit http://www.nhnopensource.org/ngrinder/ to see what it is..

and this is the screenshot.

http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_ngrinder/entry/screen-shot

this one is the key differences from grinder. (We're supporting agents share)

http://www.cubrid.org/wiki_ngrinder/entry/architecture

I'd like to make ngrinder project more concrete one and contribute grinder code to make it more extensible.

Please let me know the your impression on nGrinder.

Regards.