Quantcast

jython 2.7

Rakesh Kumar
Hi,
  I have consider grinder for the test framework. But It is holding be back because my test cases use Json module which Grinder doesn't able to import. I also noticed that the Grinder is using Jython 2.5 somehow If I can change the jython version to latest beta version 2.7 then my problem could be solved. I try to replace the jython jar file in lib directory but it didn't help. Can you please guide me to replace the jython jar file?

--
Best Regards
Rakesh kumar,

Re: jython 2.7

Philip Aston-2
Thanks for the report Rakesh,

It looks like Jython 2.7b1 has changed the names of some key fields that the instrumentation engine relies on.

Please open a bug on The Grinder sourceforge site (http://sourceforge.net/p/grinder/bugs/), and I'll work on fixing it.

- Phil