Quantcast

grinder.getProcessNumber()

Joel Lucuik
Hi all,

I have

grinder.processes = 1
grinder.threads = 10

when I run and print grinder.getProcessNumber() I get 18.

What is this for? Docs say:

"
intĀ getProcessNumber()
Return the process number. The agent allocates a unique number to that each worker process it starts."

I figured it was 0....n.

Thanks,
Joel

Re: grinder.getProcessNumber()

Joel Lucuik
This looks useful and related (in the docs)

Fulfil feature request 2298825 - Worker number which is reset for each
test
  run. Added ScriptContext.getFirstProcessNumber() which a script can
use with
  getProcessNumber() to calculate a zero based value for indexing into test
  data.

I think that's got it.

Joel