Quantcast

WS-Security

Michael Pinkerton
Hello,

Is there anyway to set WS-Security related configurations to send along with a SOAP request within the Grinder (similiar to SOAPUI)?

Thanks in advance,

Michael.

Re: WS-Security

Philip Aston-2
That would be down to whatever SOAP library you use with The Grinder.

When you start to use higher level WS-* features, I'd definitely reach
for a third party library rather than trying to "hand craft" it over the
grinder's HTTP library. I've done similar in the past with WebLogic's
SOAP client.

- Phil

On 05/05/14 04:10, Michael Pinkerton wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is there anyway to set WS-Security related configurations to send
> along with a SOAP request within the Grinder (similiar to SOAPUI)?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Michael.

Re: WS-Security

Michael Pinkerton
OK thanks Phil, I'll look into some third party libraries.