The Ground Report 1.5 released

Calum Fitzgerald
Hi

New release of the Ground Report is up on sourceforge.

This is purely a maintenance release with bug fixes for faults kindly
reported by users.

More details in the changelog.

Available from:
http://ground.sourceforge.net

Cheers
Cal

(repeat) Grinder Analyzer V2.b13 is released

Travis Bear
Sorry if this message is a duplicate, I'm not seeing yesterday's original in my inbox or in the mailing list archive.

---

To celebrate my birthday, I'm releasing an updated version of Grinder Analyzer.  This release contains two of the most commonly-requested features:  Support for non-HTTP Grinder tests, and the ability to choose which columns appear in the report.  Also included is support for non-default locales.

Change log:
     http://sourceforge.net/projects/track/files/Grinder%20Analyzer/Current%20Version/relnotes.V2.b13.txt/download

Download:
     http://sourceforge.net/projects/track/files/Grinder%20Analyzer/Current%20Version/GrinderAnalyzer.V2.b13.tar.gz/download

Happy trails!

-Travis

Grinder Analyzer V2.b19 is released

Travis Bear
Grinder Analyzer V2.b19 is now available for download.

Changes in the V2.b19 version of Grinder Analyzer:

  * support for data generated by The Grinder version 3.11

  * new 'extra' directory, with tools to move your Grinder
    data into Graphite

Download:
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/track/files/Grinder%20Analyzer/Current%20Version/

Thanks!

-Travis

Re: The Ground Report 1.5 released

Affi

Is the Ground Report 1.5 supports reporting for grinder 3.11? Can someone please confirm?

I don't see any update from a very long time...