TLS Support

Marcus French
Thought this might be of interest to others:
- Infrastructure Team turned off SSL support on the servers and my grinder tests were failing with "wrong cipher suite" error messages.
- After some digging I saw that you need to enable TLS support specifically in the grinder py scripts in order to handle TLS on the client side
- Adding this seemed to do the trick: System.setProperty("https.protocols", "TLSv1,TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2");

Thanks,

Marcus French