Quantcast

Recording problem

Кирилл Юрков
Hello. I' am trying to reproduce test scenario, wich i recorded, but there are error's in log file. I recorded the traffic by socket-connection. Please can you help me. All files in attachment.

-- Kirill Yurkov.

=?UTF-8?B?Z3JpbmRlciDigJQg0LrQvtC/0LjRjy5weQ==?= (777K) Download Attachment
DESKTOP-U6Q20JD-0.log (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Recording problem

Gary Mulder-3
Hi Kirill,

You need to record HTTP/S traffic using tcpproxy. tcpproxy will produce a Jython source file as output that can be executed by The Grinder.

Have you gone through the following instructions on how to use tcpproxy?

Regards,
Gary

Re: Recording problem

Кирилл Юрков

I comlite this task by deleting -http filter. I used the proxy correct, and took correct data. It is binary traffic generating by socket connection. So, when i reproduce it, there are errors in reprodaction, the grinder didn't undestand that the recording file is binar and didn't contain Jython.

С уважением Кирилл Юрков

On 11 October 2015 at 19:25, Кирилл Юрков <[hidden email]> wrote:

I comlite this task by deleting -http filter. I used the proxy correct, and took correct data. It is binary traffic generating by socket connection. So, when i reproduce it, there are errors in reprodaction, the grinder didn't undestand that the recording file is binar and didn't contain Jython.

To my knowledge you can only replay HTTP/S through The Grinder. If you want to send binary traffic you're going to have to custom write Jython/Java code using say Java network sockets to send your captured binary requests, and then instrument the socket calls to time how long the requests takes.

Here's a script example that shows how to instrument JDBC calls which should give you the general idea:

Regards,
Gary

Re: Recording problem

Кирилл Юрков