Re: Executing JavaScript on Result [U]

Simpson, Andrew
Classification: Unrestricted

Can I get off this distro list?

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barnt, Kenneth Sean [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 8:46 AM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [Grinder-use] Executing JavaScript on Result

I hope that there is a solution for this, and that I haven’t overlooked it in my Googling and searching the archives of this list.

I’m working on building out load tests for Blackboard Learn, and one of the hiccups we’ve run into is that nearly every form has a hidden nonce input that’s required with the submission for it to work. We’ve been able to make this work in most cases by pulling that value from the result of the page load, but there is at least one special case that we haven’t been able to figure out.

In the discussion boards, clicking the reply button executes some JavaScript that modifies the DOM on that page to add the form (including the input with the nonce). Without that JS executing there is no nonce value for us to scrape and submit, so we’re unable to post replies in a discussion board.

Does anyone know of a way that we can execute the JS to get the form to be generated so we can grab that nonce?

Thanks,
Kenny

--
Kenneth S. Barnt
Application Administrator

One dashboard for servers and applications across Physical-Virtual-Cloud Widest out-of-the-box monitoring support with 50+ applications Performance metrics, stats and reports that give you Actionable Insights Deep dive visibility with transaction tracing using APM Insight.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/290420510;117567292;y