Problem Load Testing in Shibboleth IdP v3

Problem Load Testing in Shibboleth IdP v3

Ricardo T. Macedo
Problem Load Testing in Shibboleth IdP v3

Following the instructions available in https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/IdPProdLoadTest I have run the test saml2sso_idp using The Grinder tool in a Shibboleth IdPv3. However, the response of IdP is only the HTML of the login page (please see the grinder_out.txt file in attached). In the IdP side, I received from Tomcat server only the message attached in tomcat_localhost_access_log.2015-10-16.txt, and I don't received any message from the idp-process.log. I also have attached the log of Grider and the test.properties files.

Any suggestion on how to do this on IDP v3 ?

Best regards,
Ricardo.

tomcat_localhost_access_log.2015-10-16.txt (570 bytes) Download Attachment
test.properties (1K) Download Attachment
out_ricardo-SW6H-6.log (2K) Download Attachment
grinder_out.txt (13K) Download Attachment

Re: Problem Load Testing in Shibboleth IdP v3

Gary Mulder-3
On 17 October 2015 at 13:21, Ricardo T. Macedo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Problem Load Testing in Shibboleth IdP v3

The Grinder seems to be throwing no errors. I suggest that you contact Shibboleth for all Shibboleth-related testing issues.

Regards,
Gary

question about WebFlange

Gang Yan

Hi all:

I download WebFlange. I have question about WebFlange source code. Who use WebFlange ? Thanks!