Quantcast

[PATCH] allow overriding indent string or TCPProxy generated scripts

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[PATCH] allow overriding indent string or TCPProxy generated scripts

Joan Picanyol i Puig
Hi,

The trivial one-liner attached makes my life much more easier when
editing TCPProxy generated scripts, since I can have them generated with
4 spaces indent like PEP-8 dictates.

tks
--
pica

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn Graph Databases - Download FREE O'Reilly Book
"Graph Databases" is the definitive new guide to graph databases and their
applications. Written by three acclaimed leaders in the field,
this first edition is now available. Download your free book today!
http://p.sf.net/sfu/NeoTech
_______________________________________________
grinder-use mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/grinder-use

allow_overriding_indent_string.patch (715 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [PATCH] allow overriding indent string or TCPProxy generated scripts

Philip Aston-2
Fair enough - I just pushed this to main.

On 15/04/14 10:20, Joan Picanyol i Puig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The trivial one-liner attached makes my life much more easier when
> editing TCPProxy generated scripts, since I can have them generated with
> 4 spaces indent like PEP-8 dictates.
>
> tks


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Accelerate Dev Cycles with Automated Cross-Browser Testing - For FREE
Instantly run your Selenium tests across 300+ browser/OS combos.  Get
unparalleled scalability from the best Selenium testing platform available.
Simple to use. Nothing to install. Get started now for free."
http://p.sf.net/sfu/SauceLabs
_______________________________________________
grinder-use mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/grinder-use
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [PATCH] allow overriding indent string or TCPProxy generated scripts

alfinhaji
Hi Phil,

This is a great change that we would really love to have.  Is there any chance you can build a jar for us with this change for users to take advantage of?

Thanks.


On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 7:18 AM, Philip Aston <[hidden email]> wrote:
Fair enough - I just pushed this to main.

On 15/04/14 10:20, Joan Picanyol i Puig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The trivial one-liner attached makes my life much more easier when
> editing TCPProxy generated scripts, since I can have them generated with
> 4 spaces indent like PEP-8 dictates.
>
> tks


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Accelerate Dev Cycles with Automated Cross-Browser Testing - For FREE
Instantly run your Selenium tests across 300+ browser/OS combos.  Get
unparalleled scalability from the best Selenium testing platform available.
Simple to use. Nothing to install. Get started now for free."
http://p.sf.net/sfu/SauceLabs
_______________________________________________
grinder-use mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/grinder-use


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your legacy SCM system holding you back? Join Perforce May 7 to find out:
&#149; 3 signs your SCM is hindering your productivity
&#149; Requirements for releasing software faster
&#149; Expert tips and advice for migrating your SCM now
http://p.sf.net/sfu/perforce
_______________________________________________
grinder-use mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/grinder-use
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [PATCH] allow overriding indent string or TCPProxy generated scripts

Philip Aston-2
Sorry, I currently have very little time to work on the grinder, and I'd rather not support one-off patches.

The patch itself is simple, so you should be able to create your own.

- Phil

On 06/05/14 14:32, alfinhaji . wrote:
Hi Phil,

This is a great change that we would really love to have.  Is there any chance you can build a jar for us with this change for users to take advantage of?

Thanks.


On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 7:18 AM, Philip Aston <[hidden email]> wrote:
Fair enough - I just pushed this to main.

On 15/04/14 10:20, Joan Picanyol i Puig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The trivial one-liner attached makes my life much more easier when
> editing TCPProxy generated scripts, since I can have them generated with
> 4 spaces indent like PEP-8 dictates.
>
> tks


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Accelerate Dev Cycles with Automated Cross-Browser Testing - For FREE
Instantly run your Selenium tests across 300+ browser/OS combos.  Get
unparalleled scalability from the best Selenium testing platform available.
Simple to use. Nothing to install. Get started now for free."
http://p.sf.net/sfu/SauceLabs
_______________________________________________
grinder-use mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/grinder-use




------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your legacy SCM system holding you back? Join Perforce May 7 to find out:
&#149; 3 signs your SCM is hindering your productivity
&#149; Requirements for releasing software faster
&#149; Expert tips and advice for migrating your SCM now
http://p.sf.net/sfu/perforce
_______________________________________________
grinder-use mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/grinder-use
Loading...