Quantcast

Min/Max instrumented call time

Darren Ball
Is there a way to record in the statistics that min/max time for an instrumented call?

I can see several threads that possibly talk about this.  Is there any one out there that has implemented this as a custom statistic?
Seems like it would make sense seeing how mean and std deviation are there already.

-Darren

Re: Min/Max instrumented call time

Darren Ball

The context of this is summary.  I realize postfix notation won't do this aggregate type of calculation...

I assume calculations like std deviation are coded into the logic, so was wondering if max min would be hard to add.   Where would this be added as well?