JAVA RMI Application Performance Test

Priyanka Tiwari
Hi ,

I am currently testing a JAVA RMI application which is basically a product by external company. Due to this I can not access the code of the application both for client and server side. We just have the client side .BAT file which helps in invoking the application front end.
Along with BAT file , there is clientboot.jar file present. We do not have any more information with us and can not get more than that.

Could you please suggest something with these constrains if Grinder can help.

Thanks