Is it possible to parameterize in file upload using multi part form POST?

Is it possible to parameterize in file upload using multi part form POST?

Lutfur Rahaman
While recording my script using TCPProxy I uploaded a file (say myFile1.doc) and http-data-0.dat got generated. Now I want a 100 user test where each user will upload a different file. Is possible using Grinder? Obviously I will not want to record for each file upload and generate separate binary content (.dat file). I am using Grinder 3.11 on Java version "1.6.0_25".

Please help.

request2301 = createRequest(Test(2301, 'POST FolderListSubmitDocument.do'), url0, headers5)
request2301.setDataFromFile(sys.path[0] + '/http-data-0.dat')

  def page23(self):
    """POST FolderListSubmitDocument.do (request 2301)."""
    result = request2301.POST('/MySite/DocumentManagement/FolderListSubmitDocument.do',
      request2301.getData(),
      ( NVPair('Content-Type', 'multipart/form-data; boundary=---------------------------2351853587606'), ))

    return result

Best Regards
Lutfur Rahaman

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Is it possible to parameterize in file upload using multi part form POST?

Joan Picanyol i Puig
You'll obviously need your files generated beforehand somehow. Assuming
that you have them, you can then upload a different one on each run by
selecting one based on the grinder's
processNumber/threadNumber/runNumber triplet or randomly, depending on
your needs.

qvb
--
pica

* Lutfur Rahaman <[hidden email]> [20140520 15:39]: