Inquiries Regarding Grinder 3

horieykn
Dear Grinder Team,

I have some inquiries regarding grinder tool.

1. Can we use grinder to capture GIOP/IIOP protocols in readable format.
   I gone through online documentation which states "The Grinder can be
 used to test RPC and MOM based systems using protocols
   such as IIOP,RMI/IIOP, RMI/JRMP, and JMS."
   But how exactly can we do that?

2. I tried various cmds on command line to generate python file, but what
   it captures is not in readable format nor its hexadecimal. I have
attached the generated file (PFA).

3. It would be appreciated if you could provide some steps so as to capture
 GIOP/IIOP request.

Thanks & Regards
Kartik Vakharia

proxy.py (3K) Download Attachment