Quantcast

How to get difftool.py

Gang Yan

Hi All :

I want to use difftool.py, but not get the tool in GrinderAnalyzer.V2.b19 package.

How to get the tool ?

Thank!

Re: How to get difftool.py

Travis Bear
Gang,

I removed difftool.py from current distributions of Grinder Analyzer because it had stopped working with current Grinder logs and I did not have time to update it.  To the best of my knowledge, there are no other distributions of difftool.py available.

Your best bet for getting a copy today would be to download the V2.b19 Grinder Analyzer.  If you wanted, you could discard everything else except for that one .py file.  However, if you were to use difftool.py today, it probably would not work as-is, and you would most likely have to do some small fixes before it would behave as expected.

If you have the ambition to do this, let me know.

-Travis