Quantcast

Grinder stops randomly on Windows after a few successful tests

Grinder stops randomly on Windows after a few successful tests

Leon Roy

Hi,

When I run grinder it will stop randomly on Windows after a few successful runs. It always completes the last test successfully before stopping (i.e. never stops mid way through the test script).

I have grinder.runs = 0 in my grinder.properties file. I see this issue with Grinder 3.4 through to 3.10.

I don't experience this problem when running Grinder on OS X however, it seems confined to Windows,

Running Java 7 Update 80,

Any ideas?

thanks,

-Leon

Re: Grinder stops randomly on Windows after a few successful tests

Philip Aston-2
The worker process log should provide the reason for stopping.

- Phil