Quantcast

Console reset doesn't work

olivier merlin
Hello,

It is a regression on Grinder v11 as it was working on previous versions.
The console doesn't reset statistics and much important the test name in the console when you click on the reset console.

This is a bit annoying.

cheers,
Olivier

Re: Console reset doesn't work

Philip Aston-2
I presume you've checked the "Reset console with worker processes"
option? (Options/Misc).

- Phil

On 18/11/15 08:11, olivier merlin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It is a regression on Grinder v11 as it was working on previous versions.
> The console doesn't reset statistics and much important the test name
> in the console when you click on the reset console.
>
> This is a bit annoying.
>
> cheers,
> Olivier

Re: Console reset doesn't work

olivier merlin
Hi Phil,
My bad :( ... Either i forget this option or it was not an option in some previous version ...
When checked, it works perfectly as expected ... when you change the scenario the console is reseted !
Thanks a lot,
Olivier