Quantcast

Cannot execute Grinder Webtest

senz79
This post was updated on .
Hello I am trying Grinder Webtest for the first time and facing some issues . I have followed the steps provided in http://grinder-webtest.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html Now I run the console and agent. Map the grinder.properties file and grinder_webtest.py file. Next when i execute the load test , the agent starts and stops w/o running the test. I am getting no errors. I have placed the grinder_webtest.py file and DOC, tests and webtest folder in example folder. Also created a webtest file and placed the same in the example folder. Also i am using Grinder 3.11 Please help Also let me know what more information you require