Quantcast

Building grinder using maven

Martin Lewis

Hi,

I’m struggling to build grinder from source.  I have downloaded maven 3.0.3 and running against java version 1.7.0.  I’ve run mvn package against C:\Grinder.  The error I am getting is:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project grinder: Could not resolve dependencies for project net.sf.grinder:grinder:jar:3.12-SNAPSHOT: The following artifactscould not be resolved: net.sf.grinder:grinder-http:jar:3.12-SNAPSHOT, net.sf.grinder:grinder-console-service:jar:3.12-SNAPSHOT, net.sf.grinder:grinder-swing-con

sole:jar:3.12-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact net.sf.grinder:grinder-http:jar:3.12-SNAPSHOT in sonatype-nexus-snapshots (https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots) -> [Help 1]

I have cloned from http://git.code.sf.net/p/grinder/code.

Is there further configuration, I need to set to build this from mvn package?

Thanks for your time,

Martin Lewis

Click here to see what our customers think
Click here to see our integration with salesforce.com
Follow NewVoiceMedia on Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, Twitter

Registered Office: NewVoiceMedia Ltd, Belvedere, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire. RG21 4HG.
NewVoiceMedia Registered in England No: 3602868

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NewVoiceMedia. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.