Quantcast

Auto Generated Jython Sript is not working -- Need help

Auto Generated Jython Sript is not working -- Need help

Ravi Kumar Maddi
I generated Jython Script script by using TCPProxy Console. I generated script for just 4 pages. But I am trying to run that script with grinder agent, But it is not working. I am getting only login page only working after every page giving 403 error.

Please find attached my grinder.properties and grinder.py files.

Please need help......

grinder.properties (220 bytes) Download Attachment
grinder.py (8K) Download Attachment