Quantcast

17 unit test failures in release_3_11_final: expected?

17 unit test failures in release_3_11_final: expected?

Bill Smith-24
I see 17 unit test failures in release_3_11_final.  See http://pastebin.com/HDB6HWMA for specifics.  Does that imply an environmental problem on my side, or are there just lots of broken unit tests in that release?

Thanks,
Bill Smith
Austin, TX

Re: 17 unit test failures in release_3_11_final: expected?

Philip Aston-2
There are no broken unit tests, looks like a problem on your side.

Please check:
  • You are using a Java 6+ JVM that fully supports dynamic class redefinition. I test with hotspot & jrockit.
  • You've either commented out the various properties specifying Jython installations in grinder-core/pom.xml, or installed the appropriate versions of Jython and updated the properties accordingly.

- Phil